RSVP for an Open House
Attend an Open House at a campus near you to learn more about Chamberlain's 3-Year
Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program
RSVP to save yourself a seat at one of our Open House Events by selecting a date below
What to expect at an Open House
- Meet with a Chamberlain Admission Representative
- Review program curriculum, admission & clinical requirements
- Learn about student life, student services and financial aid opportunities*
- Meet with Chamberlain faculty
- Tour the Chamberlain campus and see our high-tech skills labs
*Student loans and grants are available to those who qualify
Earn Your BSN at Chamberlain College of Nursing
一道本不卡免费高清Chamberlain College of Nursing's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program enables students to earn their BSN degree in as few as three years of year-round study instead of the typical four years with summers off, allowing students to enter the workforce sooner than their peers at other higher education institutions.
- CCNE-accredited** BSN degree program
- Available at 22 locations across the country
- High-tech nursing labs and experienced faculty
- No wait lists
**The baccalaureate degree in nursing program, master's degree in nursing program, and Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Chamberlain University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Next Start Date is May 3, 2020
Get started today! Call an admission representative at 877.751.5783 or
request more information.