OK, first, I apologise for the K in creative and the lack of an E on the end. That’s how the meme came to me. Alright then, OCD moment over.
Thank you to the lovely Ami from Puff Pieces, Alison from Melbourne Mumma and Jade from Lala London for awarding me the Kreative Blogger Meme!
So, here are the rules:
1. Copy the award to your blog
2. Insert a link to the person who nominated you
3. Share seven things about yourself that you haven’t told us before
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award share the love
5. Link to their blogs
6. Tell the nominees about their award
Right then, without further ado…
- I have a least three different handwriting styles. One just for work, one when I’m thinking faster than I can write (this comes with my own invented short hand) and one for writing lists and cards. Sometimes they cross over into each other, depending on my mood.
- My two front teeth are not real. As a child I smashed them out. Chip is not a big enough word. So what you see is really two big fillings. They are screwed into my gum. Noice. They need to be redone every few years as they stain from tea and red wine. There is not enough original tooth for more permanent crowns.
- I am (as many of you know) TERRIBLE at responding to these awards… partly because they fall into the category of something I have to do, even though it’s something I want to do! I apologise. It’s not that I don’t appreciate them, I am just slack, and well… this brings me to number four on the list.
- I HATE being told what to do. It’s like fingernails on a chalk board. Even if something is good for me, even if I may actually want to do it, or have been thinking of doing it, a sure fire way of making sure I don’t do it is to tell me to. Some may see this as a personality flaw, I like to think of it as a quirky charm… Ok that may be pushing it a bit too far!
- I love clothes, no big secret there. I have always loved them. They have an effect on my mood. When I was about 5 in the rocking 1970′s, my favourite outfit was a pair of purple flares, teamed with a purple ribbed T shirt with a V neck and a brown belt. Funky yes? When I was in trouble (which given my hate of being told what to do may have been a bit) I would crawl under my bed and change into said ensemble. Nothing could cheer me up like my funky purple outfit.
- I stepped up my toilet roll OCD-ed-ness (is too a word) and will change the roll so it goes OVER the top (the only way it should go obviously) at work. I am sure friend’s homes are next, *ahem*
- I am sarcastic. It’s a way of life. I used to explain to bewildered looking people that I was being sarcastic. But where’s the fun in that? Now I think – get with the programme or get out. Nah, only joking!… or am I?
Now to pass this on to some other bloggers…
Melissa from The Things I’d Tell You...
Lucy from Diminishing Lucy
Brenda from Mummy Time
Kallie from I am a Real Mum
So, there you have it! Go forth and er, be kreativ… what ever that is, or, y’know not… we all know how good I am at responding to these awards! *ahem*